Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Who am I?

I am the daughter and son
                               of my parents
I am the prince and princess 
                               of my parents
I am the dawn and desk
                              of my parents
I am the colors and pictures
                              of their mind
I am the pleasure and peace
                               of their days       
I am the dreams of their life
                    Their days begins and ends through me
                    They walk with me.................................
                    They live for me.....................................
                    They like to live by me...........................
I am the gems and pearls 
                       of their life
I am the best singer and dancer
                       in their life
I am the borrow and arrow
                       of their thoughts
                     
                    Their days revolves around me
                    Their dreams around me
                    Their thinkings inspire me
                   Their life will complete only with me    
           I AM THE WHOLE AND 
                       SOUL OF THEM

                    But anyway who r they to me? 
          THEY ARE ONLY MY PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                        by 
                                                                           Mrinaliny Gandhi

                   

2 comments:

  1. Dear MG,
    This is a nice one..
    "Who are they to me?
    Parents..thats all..!"

    Dnt stop your creations..continue, and send the link of your blog to your friends..!

    Aluvavala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..
    Why dont you continue writing..
    Write again and again..you will be recognized.

    Dont stop it..! As a writer your duty is to write well..! Acceptance is the duty of public, and they will do it well..!
    Carry on..

    Nishad.

    ReplyDelete